Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crazy Week!

Hardly had enough sleep for the past 5 days. Not because of work but my schedule was full of outings with friends. Most of them going back to their universities and I just want to spent more time together with them before they leave. I’m already missing them now… >_<

 

I’m so used to busy life of having fun with friends that I can’t really spend any minute doing nothing or just staying at home. It makes me feel unproductive and a waste of time though I can still do many beneficial things to fill up my time at home.

 

With this kind of attitude, I’m very sure that office work will not suit me. I rather spend time working on jobs that I like even to the extend that I might not have enough rest. At least, I feel it’s worthy. My seniors always asked me will I join auditing line after I graduate and my answer will always be NO! I’m very sure of myself, my attitude and what I like and dislike. As for now, I still have 1 year to go to search for my desired job and I will always remember the goal that I’ve set for myself!

 

Gambate, Seok Ling!

No comments: