Monday, September 26, 2011

Confidence

When I was young, I have a low self-esteem over my own look. I seriously thought I was ugly. But as I grow up, I slowly build my confidence through achieving the goals that I’ve set for myself. I started to change the way I dress. I started to like myself more and appreciate what I have and how I look. Sometimes I do care on how others think of me and some of the confidence was build upon compliments by others. Confidence is the most important element that can either build or destroy someone. Now, I personally feel that someone can be so charming just by being confident with themselves. Ever since I came back to my home town and enjoy my life here, I really feel that I look good. I guess atmosphere is also important in influencing people’s mood. One of the things that has made me so much happier is that my close friend told me, “我发现到妳变美了。。。”I was really very happy to hear this not because of the sentence itself, but the sincerity that comes with it. My face is still the same, I didn’t do any cosmetic surgery and the question is why he thinks that I have become prettier? The answer to this is confidence. Thanks to him, he actually boosted up my confidence even more. Lol…

No comments: