Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Malaysian Cars!

Or perhaps should I rephrase my title to be “Beautiful Cars in Malaysia”? Haha. Anyway, I’m not here to brag about products of Malaysia such as Proton or Perodua because I don’t think these two brands can even stand a chance to compete with foreign car makers.

 

Well, for the past few months I’ve been surveying on certain cars of different models and brands as I have the intention to purchase it. However, with finance constrain, only those cars with prices ranging from RM30,000 to RM60,000 would appear in my list of samples. (Gosh! I think I talk more and more like and auditor now!) I guess this industrial training does give me some impacts on my mind with the words I use. Lol…

 

I personally prefer a smaller size of car for a start because it is economically cheaper with less fuel consumption. I have quite a strange preference as I like to use manual gear compared to automatic. I think most users would prefer auto gear for convenience while driving but I feel that it’s too bored driving an auto car. At least I can move my hands and legs more often when I drive a manual gear.

 Brochure-Perodua-Myvi-2011-5

2011-Kia-Picanto-Front-View

A few models popped up in my mind when I started the searching process – Perodua MyVi, Hyundai Getz, Suzuki Swift and Kia Picanto. I didn’t know where to search for best purchase deals so I just checked out the official websites of each brand to find out the specifications and prices.

2011-Suzuki-Swift-S-Concept-Front-630x453 

images

At the same time, my friend wanted to find a Kelisa. I was really clueless on where to find a seller for her. But just recently, I found this website which I think is quite useful for car transaction. You can find many types of cars for sale in it, be it new or used car. Although the website is very simple with minimal options and functions, it’s easy to surf.

 

Someone who likes to “lepak” like me, seriously need a car. Without it, it’d be like handicapped. Shout freedom for my next semester!! ^^

4 comments:

Chai Li said...

Haha!! Auditor~~ fated ady la! So which car are you getting after 'reviewing your samples'?

Stefienoki said...

Fated? don wan le... i die die also don wan to be an auditor... >_< haha
i chose myvi... purple colour... i now give u the honour to ride in my car anytime when there is chance... hehe

Chai Li said...

Ms Auditor, why not the Hyundai car but the Malaysian Myvi???????????? It is not that great.... I've never seen purple before!! SO cool!

Stefienoki said...

Ms Korean, Hyundai is more expensive lo... So chosen the paling cheap mia... buatan malaysia.. haha... this purple is quite nice la... dark purple... under sunlight only can see it's shining... ^^