Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Experience in PwC Melaka

I have just joined PwC Melaka for 2 weeks and I’m glad that I have made the right choice to enter this company for my industrial training. Prior to this, my seniors in UM gave some comments regarding this company which made me quite worried. They said that this company is very formal, can’t learn much and bla, bla, bla…

But it is totally different from what they said. I guess they only viewed that from the perspective of PwC in KL. In Melaka, this company is like a big family. All the staff in it are very friendly. The seniors here are very good. They really teach me a lot and some of them are humorous where I can actually joke with them all the time! ^^

I would describe auditing job as something which is not fun but the working environment is as important as my passion in the job. Until now, I still like to wake up early and go to work everyday not only because I can get to learn new things everyday but also because of the people in the company and the working environment. Maybe because the company has only 30+ staff, we feel quite close together even for me who has just joined this company. I have a warm feeling when I mingle around with them. There is few or I would say no political issues in it. It’s nice to have this kind of working environment and awesome people!

Even since the 1st day I joined, I’ve been following different seniors to different companies. Since I’m the only trainee in the company for now, I’m like a child who is being showered with guidance from almost all seniors. If you know me, you would know I’m not the type of person who can sit down in the office for the whole day to work but at least in audit line, I work in different office every week. Haha…

Most of the seniors here are quite young but some have worked for years. The turnover rate is low and I’ve asked a few of them why they would stay so long. And most of them replied is because of the working environment that the members of the company created. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,I am interested joining PWC in mlc.Is there any way on how to apply in ur company?
do drop me an email if you have tips to share.thanks
fiqah487@yahoo.com

Stefienoki said...

Hi, I'm no longer with this company as I've finished my industrial training. You can apply online through their official website and select your preference branch in the application. Then, the headquarter will direct you to the respective branch. All the best! =)

Unknown said...

hi would you be open to share your major and more learning experience you get from pwc? also did you turn down any other internship opportunities and chose pwc instead?

Unknown said...

hie i would like to ask u some matters regarding to internship in pwc melaka... can u contact me at nurulhidayah4755@yahoo.com tq

Unknown said...

Hi! I am glad to hear your experience in pwc. I have also obtain the offer for internship in pwc for next year. However, I have some confuse in certain matter and hope to get some guidance from you. Please feel free to contact me through email , tayjieling@hotmail.com . Thank you!

zatie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hello hai. thank you for some fruitful information on PWC Melaka. Its sounds interesting to have some internship there. Actually i want to ask you about PWC Melaka and I'm feel pleasure if you want to share more on your experiences. Feel free to contact me through zatieshafie@gmail.com. thank you =)