Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nothing is more important than family…

As I received the news, I stood dumbfounded. I was numb at that moment. I hardly feel anything. I don’t have any feeling at all. Neither sad nor happy.

Is like I lose all senses. When I get back to myself, my first concern is my aunt. Can she continue living strongly without her husband by her side? What can I do to help her?

My uncle is considered to be the second father of my brother because he has been taking care of my brother since he was a baby. The lost of him has really caused an impact to us, especially his family members. He is a healthy man and no one can ever predict this. Leave in silence.

This year is certainly not a good start for me. Roommate fractured her leg, stormy evening broke my house glass door, friends’ parents passed away and now another person is leaving my life.

There’s a reason why my brother and I love Malacca so much. Is not because of the food. Is not because of the atmosphere. Is not because of the place. Is because our family is there. We never know how many times we can get to see them. But we know if can, we want to be with them everyday.

No comments: