Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dilemma

Looking at the achievement of others make me feel like a useless person. But at the same time I know it’s not relevant comparing myself with others because everyone is different.

I want…

I want…

I want…

I want…

I want…

There are many things that I want to achieve. But how high my desire determines how near I am to my goals.

Right now, I’m feeling scattered around. Pieces of me landed on different areas. There’s no one specific objective for me to achieve. I feel lost.

I demand for too many things. I want to achieve so many things and this has lead to a wide spread aims of mine. Thus, I lost myself. I don’t know how I spend my time. I feel like I’m not producing anything in a single day.

I can’t focus on what I want to strive for because I don’t know which one is my priority. Every dream that I have seems to be very important to me. None is ranked lower than the other.

I know I’ve faced this problem quite a number of times. And yet till now, I still couldn’t resolve it. Any advice?

No comments: