Thursday, January 20, 2011

Special Gift

When you look at these words, what comes to your mind?

A gift which you long for?

A gift that you never expected?

A gift from someone special?

Yesterday, I received a very special present from my best friend, Hwei. It’s actually a Christmas present. ^^ She bought something which she likes so much that she found joy in looking through its pages! I think by now you can guess what it is.

Bingo! It’s a lovely notebook. I love it! It’s so beautiful that every pages seem to have stories portrayed through its pictures.

1

2

I don’t think I could write any words in it because it’s just too beautiful to be filled up with my funny handwriting. Haha…

I gave her something that I like very much too and I knew she would love it! =)

P/S: We had our dinner together at my favourite mamak stall in KL – Nasi Lemak Ayam at Seapark. I miss it so much… Thanks, Hwei!

1 comment:

hwei said...

Wheeeee! You're welcome! =D I'm saving the Amos Termasyhur for a really hungry day! Tank ewe! =D