Monday, January 17, 2011

Malaysia Vs Singapore

I was chatting with my brother yesterday and since he’s in Singapore and I’m in Malaysia, out of randomness we talked about some differences that these two countries have. The green coloured font is me while the black one is my brother.

New PictureNew Picture (1)New Picture (2)New Picture (3)New Picture (4)New Picture (5)New Picture (6)New Picture (7)New Picture (8)New Picture (9)New Picture (10)New Picture (11)New Picture (12)New Picture (13)New Picture (14)New Picture (15) New Picture (16) New Picture (17) New Picture (18) New Picture (19) New Picture (20) New Picture (21) New Picture (22) New Picture (23) New Picture (24) New Picture (25) New Picture (26)

3 comments:

Sicreci said...

+The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
+Like u said, ignore the injustice part and Malaysia is rly a much better place. ^^

Stefienoki said...

haha.. u actually read the whole conversation? i tot it was too long that no one would actually look at it... =p

anyway, there are good and bad things over here and there la... preference will be based on individual's priorities..

Sicreci said...

+Yea, I din realize it was long until mid way thru, but then I juz cudn't stop reading, kaka..xD
+Yup, to advance we hev 2 be heartless, sum sort like that.