Sunday, November 7, 2010

爱上了林宇中

You can guess that this post will be about Rynn Lim. I went to his 签唱会 yesterday at Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka. I really don't know how to describe my feeling at that moment. I was very happy to see him in person. That happiness was indescribable. Although I'm not a big fan of his, I still like him very much and admire his talent in song composing. I listen to many songs by variety of singers but so far I truly only adore 4 of those artists from chinese music industry. They are Stefanie 孙燕姿, Rynn 林宇中, Jacky 张学友 and Jing 张芸京.

Though I was happy to see him yesterday, I was upset too when I saw the response from the public. There wasn't many people attended. I guess the publicity of his appearance in Malacca has not been widely spread. Even though my highest admiration is for Stefanie Sun, somehow I feel closer to Rynn Lim. Maybe partly because he is my senior from 摇篮手 and also my cousin's friend. Sometimes I really sympathize him. Becoming a local artist ain't that easy. You may see them living gloriously, but you don't know how they really live and feel deep within their heart. They are also normal human beings like us and their income based solely on us, the public.


I bought his album {Dearest Bride} and went to get his signature. I managed to talk him and invited him to come and watch Yao Lan Shou Live Concert next year. This is an annual concert for YLS held in UM and usually many local music producers and composers would attend. Rynn Lim and 李志清 have attended for the previous performance which was held on 24 February 2010.



Yesterday wasn't the first time for me to meet him in person and get his signature. When he released his 1st album, I went to support his mini concert and got his signature too. So in total, I have 2 of his original albums with his signature on them.


I didn't need to wait long in the queue for his autograph. Everything moved so fast and smooth. Like I said, there wasn't many people too. I wonder how would he feel seeing the response turned out to be like this.


There was a short game session and 3 people were being selected up. Their task was to sing his song, that's all. Easy, right? But I didn't raise my hand up to be selected because I don't really know his new songs well. Aiks... Miss it!


After the event, I went to yam cha with my friends. We went to De Rice Cafe located near Pure Bar Area. I ordered this!


Haha!! Kawaiidesu! To wind up this post of mine, I want to say "I love you, Rynn!"

2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Wah!!! So syok!!
+Damn, I miss it, I usually dun go for these kind of thg, bcoz I hate being in d crowd, but argh~!!!
+Haha, not that I got his album, but I rly like listening 2 his songs. Especially you ya de fen shou!! Damn nice..=P

Stefienoki said...

Haha... The crowd wasn't big. We don even need to squeeze with them. ^^
There are some other nice songs in his album too.