Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Music Rocksz!!

The 3rd post for this year but this time is in happy mode!!^^
Actually I supposed to post it 2 days ago but the connection has failed me... aaarghh... Nvm, post it now is also the same... hehe... This was how it goes...


I just came back to my room after finished practising dance for DaYao. Real nice! I love it!



Last time I wanted to join the singer and dancer group for DaYao and went for audition. But I didn't succeed in singing and was only selected for dancing.



At first I was quite sad coz I prefer singing more than dancing. But later on when I really learnt dancing and performed on stage, the feeling was different. It was great!



Today, I realized that through dancing, I found my own pleasure and enjoyment. I feel happy! Even happier than singing. But don't get me wrong here, I still love singing.



I love MUSIC! Be it singing or dancing, I'm willing to sacrifice most of my time for music.



No matter how hard or how tiring it is, I will never give up my love for music.



I will keep on improving on my singing skills and also dancing skills. Hope that next year I get to join the singer group as well. ^^

No comments: