Thursday, July 16, 2009

Single is Better

Love isn't something wonderful all the time. Maybe I, myself have experienced an unhappy love story before, that's why I have not much confidence in it.

Although lately I have this special feeling towards this person, somehow I feel that I have more burden. It's really funny. When I'm single, I wish to have a partner. When that person really comes, I want to be single, not loving anyone.

All this while I was living happily with my single life. I think I'm getting used to it already. Suddenly when I feel that I love another person other than my family and friends, it became a burden to me.

I don't know why I would feel this way. Maybe my heart is already full with the love I shower to my family members and friends. There's no more space for life partner.

When something is already full, and we insist of adding more things inside, it would be a burden and maybe it would break into pieces.

So for now I think I shall remain single until the time when I'm ready to accept it. When my heart is no longer 100% full.

3 comments:

DeCloud said...

happy is most important^^

angeline said...

you will be what you will be, when you think you will be.nice blog =)

Stefienoki said...

thanks ^^