Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finally, again...

After 3 years of being single, I almost forgotten how love is like. I enjoy my single life a lot although sometimes I would still feel lonely and empty in my heart, hoping that I can find my other half. But all this while, my life of being single surrounded by many friends was going very well. I'm happy of that. ^^

However, lately, I have this special feeling towards someone. This feeling is so much like those I have felt before during my first love. No one in these past 3 years has ever made me feel this way. She's the 1st one that make me feel so after so long of being single.

I'm happy to meet her and get to know her. Is really hard for me to describe how I feel now. But if she can make me feel this way, it shows that somehow she has attracted me and has special place in my heart.

This is just the starting...

Our story is to be continued...

No comments: