Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sports Day

27 March 2008, Thursday - It was my school annual sports day. Although I have left my secondary school for almost 3 years, I'd always love to back to watch this exciting event. I love my school sports day because it is not an ordinary sports day like any other school. What makes it different from others is that we have to decorate the camp of our own team house and also design costume for the marchers as part of our competition between houses unlike other schools which didn't do much at all for sports day. Besides, we need to create our own mascot for each houses according to our theme respectively. Every year, students will be divided into 4 different houses which is Green(Tan Kiong Keng), Blue(Shellabear), Yellow(Tan Cheng Lock) and Red(Ada Pugh). For this year, the theme was Sealife. Thus, Green house decided to do Jelly Fish, Blue house did Shark, Yellow house took up Sea Horse and Red house went for Crab. These were how their camps looked like:






These few pictures ain't enough to describe the atmosphere for that day. Read my next post(Sports Day - Procession) for further details. =)

No comments: