Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sports Day - Up Close

My school annual sports day is a fun day for me. Hence, I took many pictures on that day just to share with all of you. Below are some pictures taken precisely at each camps and also the scenery at the field:




How do you feel about my school sports day? Nice? Well, I feel great and excited everytime when I talk about my school sports day! I'm sure from all the pictures in my posts about sports day, you can know how much effort my school girls put in just to make it a success. Despite all the hard work, at the end of the day we still feel happy and gain satisfactory although we were very tired. It would be a memorable day for us in our whole lifetime! Hope you enjoy viewing it. ^^

1 comment:

hwei said...

get a cbox la! (wah our school sports day so nice wan ar =p)