Monday, October 10, 2011

Yokoso!

In order not to make my blog looks so gloomy, I shall upload more photos and not to write so much on my emo stuff. One month ago I went to KL with my family and we visited quite a lot of places. One of the places that I like most is here!

P1080018

P1080020

It’s located in Pavillion, level 6. I personally love this place because I felt as though I was in Japan when I stepped into this area. It is occupied with uniquely designed Japanese style shops and restaurants.

P1080021

There is this little tea shop called Ochado which sells all sorts of tea. Many people are so into Chatime nowadays but I think that this is better than Chatime.

P1080022

P1080023

P1080024

There were many people queuing up too. I seriously need to go Japan for vacation one day! I just love Japan so, so much! I have the feeling like I was from there. I belong to there. I just don’t know why but I have loved Japan since I was still a small kid.

No comments: