Monday, August 29, 2011

Battle

For the past few days I was mentally tired and just felt like shutting down myself from the world temporarily. Thanks to someone, I’ve regained my energy back. I went to watch BBoy Battle and somehow I got motivated by them, the break dancers. I admire those people who have passion in their lives in doing the things they like and they go all out for it! Whereas for me, I like doing many things but not deeply passionate for all the things that I’m doing. In the end, I achieve nothing. I feel that it’s better to focus in mastering one skill rather than knowing many skills but a master of none. As for now, I’m still hunting along the journey to find the thing that will ignite my passion the most.

 

P/S: Thanks to YK and congratz to him and his partner for getting 1st runner-up in the battle! ^^

No comments: