Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Should I Do?

My room mate cried. I don't know what to do. Tomorrow she will be sitting for one paper and she's stressed.


Whatever words I said to her all gone in vain because I knew there's nothing I can do to help her.

The thing that I'm most afraid of is seeing my friends cry. Because if they do, I always don't know what to do. Don't know what to say.

I'm not a person who is good at comforting someone. Neither do I know all those courageous or touching words or advice.

Seeing them in sadness, I feel painful.

If only I could replace them and bear all their sadness, I would. Their happiness meant so much to me.

1 comment:

NicholasIceGhost said...

just tell her everything will be okay..juz sit there and hold her and listen to her trouble..ask her to tell you what she's feeling..whatever thing that is bothering her..stuff like that..