Friday, June 5, 2009

Ouch!! It hurts!!

Today I just got my results. Quite upset because I didn't manage to do well. I really don't know where went wrong. I guess I didn't work hard enough.

Who says STPM is hard?? I think university courses are harder. At least STPM we can hit for 4.0 but in university, the probability is nearly zero.

If my teacher knew about my result, I'm sure going to get scolded by him, "Girl, you're stupid you know..." -_-"' Very long didn't hear his voice d... Miss him... Miss his scolding...

He was the one that taught me to I am today. But I neglected his advice. He asked me to work hard once I entered university. Work like there's no tomorrow. I took his words for granted. I did work, I did study, but not to my full effort. And I always did last minute job.

What he said to me was right. I was a foolish person. I thought I was smart, but actually it was the other way round - "Bodoh"

I always live in the past glory, he said. He was absolutely right!

I'm upset but at the same time I feel calm. Maybe I have already found what I want in my life... What's my purpose of living... What is more important to me...

Once I fall down, I'll be able to get up again. So I won't give up. No matter what...

This is my life's journey...

3 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Wah, if one cud score 4 flat in STPM, means they're rly sth lor, it rly aint that ez lor, in contrary, i alwiz hear many ppl getting 4 flat in Uni, heh, mayb it's d course...well, cheer up...^^

Stefienoki said...

thx gal, when u really experience it, u will know... stpm is all on the paper on the final day, but uni is all accumulated, not only paper..

Sicreci said...

+Haha, different ppl different thoughts, probably, coz i alwiz hear different opinions, n ur rite, it's nt ez 2 put ourselves in d shoes of others, oni when we experience it ourselves that we understand exactly how it feels...