Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What is the most important thing in your life?

I came across an email with pictures story in it. I find it very nice and meaningful. Sometimes in our life, we are so busy with "ourselves" that we tend to forget others... how they feel, how they think...



Youngsters especially would always think of "my future, my life, my destiny, my choice, my wish, my..., my...," and so on... But what about others? Your family? Your parents?




It's parents' dream to see their own children succeed in life. But does this mean that we have to go overseas to pursuit our studies or career and leave our parents behind, at home?




Although many parents (or shall I say all) encourage their children to leave home and travel far away to find a better future, but do you really know deep inside their heart, how they really feel? I'm sure most of the answers are "NO".




Give me a chance to take a couple of minutes from your time and scroll down to read this coming story. After finish reading it, sit silent for a while and think.




What is the most important thing in your life?


























































































No comments: