Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love.Love.Love

I received a sms from my best friend. It was a normal chatting-sms just to keep in touch with each other. Then she told me some good news! Two good friends from our gang have just been indulged in love. Haha... They found themselves a gf. I'm happy for them. ^^


The next question which appeared in my mind was - When will be my turn?

I started questioning myself - Am I not good enough?

Or was it that in my subconscious mind I'm not ready for a relationship?

I don't have the answer. I'm not desperate for one but yet I admire those who have.

Come to think of it, so far I have never really fallen in love with anyone. But I do admire certain people. Admire doesn't equal to love, right?

At certain times, I would really miss someone so much. Many people often suffer from love because they can't get to be with the person they love. A question was raised in my mind again -
Why when we love someone, we must be together with him/her?
Why must we possess him/her?
Why must we feel that he/she belongs to us?

When you love someone and yet you can't be with that person, does it mean you have lost him/her? No. He/She would still be in this world. And you still get to meet him/her. So why suffer?

I've come to realize this when I started thinking deeply.

I enjoy hanging out with the person I love, but I don't necessary need to possess him/her.
I enjoy talking to the person I love, but I don't necessary need to be attached to him/her.
I enjoy loving the person as it is, but I don't necessary need to let him/her know.

It might sound weird to you, but that's how I think. You see, when you are so obsessed to be with someone you love but you can't, then you'd feel sad. This feeling of sadness of not getting what you desire would cause you to suffer. That's what happening to most of the people now in love life.

Love should be a happy thing. It's the most powerful element of all. If love causes sadness, then why love?

This comes back to my thoughts which I mentioned above. If I love someone, I'm satisfied just by knowing he/she is living happily. And knowing that I can comfort them when they need me.

1 comment:

Sicreci said...

+Yes!! That's it!!!
+- When will be my turn?
I started questioning myself - Am I not good enough?
Or was it that in my subconscious mind I'm not ready for a relationship?
+For the 3 questions. When you meet the one. You'll know it doesn't need any answers at all. ^^

+I agree wif u, dat we dun rly hev 2 be wif the one we love when we love them.
+I do not wish to possess him, bcoz he's nt an object. Sadly, many failed to understand.
+I do not feel that he belongs 2 me, rather, I feel that I belong 2 him .^^

+Love dun make us miserable, it is blindly in love that makes ppl so.