Friday, October 9, 2009

I want to go home...

How long have I not been back home? About 2 weeks. And I will only go back after another 2 weeks. Though 2 weeks or 1 month seems like a 'short' period, but it's long for me especially when I don't get to see my family and how's their condition now. I really miss them.


Sometimes I wonder, what's my purpose in life? What's my purpose of living? I can't seem to find the answer. Humans live and die. It's like a cycle. I'm glad and thankful that my family and I are still alive today. But sometimes the fear of losing someone would somehow plays in my mind. I'm scared.


I've been spending lesser time with my family nowadays. I've been occupied by other things in university like studies and activities. Is this worth? My cousin just called me just now. She told me that my aunt (my secondary mother) is not feeling well recently. Then only I realized I have not been calling home since I was back to UM. *guilty*

I called my aunt just now to ask how is she. All she said to me was to take good care of myself. I know she really cares for me. After we hang up, I cried. I don't know why tears suddenly just burst out like that. I think I'm too emotional recently. Serious. I have to learn to control.

My life's journey is not easy, I know...

3 comments:

hwei said...

pms? ^_^ i understand the feeling guilty for not calling home feeling. it's awful. T_T

Sicreci said...

[Sometimes I wonder, what's my purpose in life? What's my purpose of living? I can't seem to find the answer. Humans live and die. It's like a cycle. I'm glad and thankful that my family and I are still alive today. But sometimes the fear of losing someone would somehow plays in my mind. I'm scared.]

Duno if you've seen this on my blog, neway, I guess its rly weird, when we know we're goin 2 die sumday, y do we live so hard 4, but still, we continue living, for reasons? I hev no idea, mayb 4 d one u love, or mayb 4 d one that luvs u, as long as we live, perhaps we'll find the answer sumday. Hopefully the world doesn't ends in 2012.

http://qikely.blogspot.com/2009/08/thai-life-insurance-commercials.html

+Home is the place where I feel safe and sound, even thou cudn't help bickering wif my sis each day, but ther's no place like home, even when I'm at vacation, I miss my bed, I miss my home, I miss my everything, heh, so yea, honestly, I secretly wish I never hev 2 leave home, I nvr thought of going 2 uni, but those are my parents wishes, I'm juz a simple girl honestly, the one that dreams of living in a meadow, with the birds and green grass, that kinda girl, I juz wan a simple life, telling the story of others, telling the story of mine, =), but then again, perhaps when I finish wot is 2 be done, that wud be possible. Nothing is impossible isn't it? Impossible=I.M.Possible...hehe..^^

zoe said...

same feeling. sigh.