Monday, June 9, 2008

Penang & Sungai Petani

On the 2nd day of our trip, we went to Kek Lok Si, Queensbay Mall, Tzu Chi, AIMST University and Lembah Bujang. My friend's god brother is a medical student in AIMST University. Therefore, he brought us to his campus for a visit. On that day, he was our tour guide. Thanks to him we got the chance to eat lots of nice food there. Hehe... Yummy, yummy!!

Herbal Bee Hoon Soup - Before



After(My favourite)





A special drinks which I forgot its name... Hehe... Paiseh



Night view of Kek Lok Si



"Hey, look there!" *I wonder what has he found?*





Do I look like this rat?



Wah... *I think they looked like Monkey King with the poles in their hands and pose they made* Hehe


The award for "Mr Universe" for 2008 goes to...




Guess what we were trying to do...Haha





Amitabbha

Arrghh... Push! *A medical student turned to be a weight lifter*



Ready... 3, 2, 1, action!


Queensbay Mall


One of the faculties of AIMST University




Hah... I'm tired. Finally, we reached Lembah Bujang.




Does this sculpture look like a man's face with his tongue rolling out?




What were they looking for?




Again, what were we looking for? Gold?




*I think the stones were special enough to attract us to keep looking at them*




Another local specialty - Kuih Cap

After one whole day of travelling, we spent a night staying in my friend's god brother's house. And guess what I found there? A real human skull! It is a requirement for him, a medical student to keep a skull to study on it. After all, it wasn't that scary.


A real SKULL!!

This crazy guy was trying to express his love to this skull. Yew!!! So eerie...

It was a fun and tiring day. But we enjoyed ourselves very much. ^^

No comments: